Sunday 29 January 2012

No show for Goodluck






According to Aljazeera news this morning, the spokesman for the Boko Haram sect has turned down the invitation by the President for dialog. The spokesman Abul Qaqa stated that there would be no dialogs until all the members of the Boko Haram sect who have been arrested have been released. Abul Qaqa also stated that we should expect fresh attacks on Sokoto state if their demands are not met.


At this point I don't envy President Goodluck. The way I look at it he started off on the wrong foot with these people, so yielding to his demand is maybe the last thing they would do. Regardless of how he started with them I believe dialog would go along way in resolving this issue. I might not know too much about handling this type of things but I would advise that they release the arrested Boko Haram members, to avoid further deaths of the Nigerian people. It's just a case of scratch my back, I scratch yours. But at the same time these Haram people might just think the government is too weak and decide to punish us. It's only wisdom from above that can help Mr President solve this issue. Well Pastor Adeboye is always there to help.

And please I think the President should sack all those his special advisers because none of them has given him any good advise on how to go about anything. They are just there eating our money, but I always find solace in this bible verse that says "Stolen bread tastes sweet, but it shall turn to gravel in the mouth", and we all know you can't chew gravel.

No comments: